I offer the services below as standard, if you have other requirements please contact me.
- Building Reports on residential particularly those over 70 to 80 years old, as well as on commercial and industrial buildings.
- Intermediate (Homebuyer Report type) inspections and Reports on domestic property.
- Brief reports on condition of residential property, the equivalent inspection as would be carried out for a mortgage valuation, but concentrating on the structure, rather than the value. These are most suitable for recently constructed residential properties.
- Building Surveyor Reports on individual defects in a building, e.g. dampness, cracks, weakness in roof structures etc. (often called for after a Mortgage Valuation has drawn attention to a defect at the time of purchase).
- Schedules of condition or dilapidation for rented/leased (mostly commercial or industrial premises.
- Heat loss report including a Thermal Imaging inspection.
- Advice given on repair maintenance and refurbishment of older buildings.
- Provision of drawings for extension and alterations to existing buildings.
- General advice and guidance on property matters.